There are two ways to install a plugin.
- Install Via WordPress Admin
- Install via FTP Account
Install via WordPress Admin (best plugin installation method)
- Log in to the WordPress Admin panel.
- From the left menu go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload, to install the plugin.
- Click Upload.
- From here choose the file you just downloaded, make sure the file is in (.zip) format.
- Now Click Install & activate the plugin after installation.
Install via FTP Account
- To install the plugin, use your FTP software and browse to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Extract the main plugin file (.zip) to the folder and upload it to the server. For example, event-single-page-builder-pro.zip to the event-single-page-builder-pro folder and then upload to the server.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin panel and browse to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Click the Activate link.